Britain & Ireland Top Escorted Tours
Ready to see a different side of Europe that’s as unforgettable and breathtaking as the magical Mediterranean territories? If so, then escape to the beautiful terrains of Britain and Ireland for new travel experiences that will stay with you for years to come! From London to Dublin, you’ll visit charming cities filled with historical sites, medieval castles, quaint neighborhoods, and so much more. If you’re ready to experience the best of Britain and Ireland, consider one of these top escorted tours hand-picked by our Travel Experts!
Britain and Ireland Experience with Trafalgar Tours
Take a trip of epic proportions through these stunning destinations that have been celebrated as unforgettable vacation spots for years on Trafalgar’s 16-day Britain and Ireland Experienceescorted tour itinerary! See the castles and churches that have stood strong for centuries, charming streets where you can interact with friendly locals, and admire the stunning views of magical hotspots such as Dingle Peninsula in Ireland! Here are a few of the top highlights you’ll experience during this top pick Trafalgar escorted tour…
- Visit breathtaking castles such as Windsor, Cardiff, and Blarney where you have the opportunity to kiss the Stone of Eloquence and acquire the legendary 'gift of the gab'!
- Explore quintessential cities such as Dublin where you will be able to stroll through can’t-miss hot spots such as St. Patrick's Cathedral and the historic Phoenix Park.
- Visit iconic landmarks such as William Wordsworth's grave in the beautiful Lake District village of Grasmere and Liverpool, the hometown of the Beatles!
- ...plus more!
For more Britain and Ireland guided vacations from Trafalgar Tours, click here.
Essential Britain & Ireland with Globus
During Globus' 10-day Essential Britain & Irelandescorted tour itinerary, experience an introduction to Britain & Ireland like none other as you travel through all five countries that make up the spectacular British Isles. World renowned cities such as Dublin, Glendalough, London, and more are on the list of stopping points and you’ll be amazed by all of the enchanting spectacles and charming attractions that they have to offer…
- Visit Shakespeare's birthplace and see Anne Hathaway's cottage in Stratford-upon-Avon!
- Unravel the mystery of the prehistoric Stonehenge – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit Oscar Wilde's Trinity College, famous for the 1,200-year-old Book of Kells and the magnificent Old Library.
- ...plus more!
For more Britain and Ireland guided vacations from Globus, click here.
Best of Ireland with Brendan Tours
Brendan Tours' 11-day Best of Irelandescorted tour itinerary features countless insider moments such as creating delicious local meals using wildflowers, free-growing herbs, and seaweed gathered along the Atlantic shores near Lahinch with the assistance of a local travel guide! Not only will you have authentic experiences such as stewing up local dishes, but you’ll also be able to see all of the popular landmarks that must be seen while in Ireland! Here are a few more experiences that you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy during your Brendan Tours adventure…
- Visit the Giant's Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage site that showcases 40,000 interlocking basalt columns and is renowned as one of the most beautiful and iconic natural wonders in the United Kingdom!
- Explore Temple Bar and Grafton Street, famous for charming street performers and have the opportunity to join in on an optional experience at an Irish cabaret!
- Pass through Central Ireland to view the stunning Cliffs of Moher that offer spectacular glimpses of Galway Bay and the Aran Islands.
- ...plus more!
For more Ireland escorted tours from Brendan Tours, click here.
Are you excited to start planning your Britain & Ireland vacations with one of these top escorted tour suppliers? If so, contact an Avoya Travel Specialist so you can get more out of every vacation moment.