HighlightsADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Murten: See the town ramparts, towers, arcades and castle.
- Berne: See the Bear Pits, Cathedral of St Vincent, Federal Palace and floral displays. Gather at the clock tower to watch the glockenspiel and view the Ogre Fountain. .
- Lindau: Walk past old inns and half-timbered houses.
- Füssen: See Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Oberammeragau: See the immense Theatre and admire the colourfully painted chalets.
- Innsbruck: See the Golden Roof and the Royal Palace.
- Mondsee: See the cloister church used for the site of the wedding in The Sound of Music.
- Salzburg: See the Mirabell Gardens, Mozart’s birthplace on the Getreidegasse and visit the Cathedral in the Old Town.
- Vienna: Tour the Ring Road seeing the Winter Palace City Hall and Parliament.
- Scenic Drives: Swiss Countryside, Bavarian Alps, Salzkammergut.
HighlightsGOLD EXPERIENCES AND DINING
- Travel into the lush Swiss countryside to the fortified medieval town of Gruyères and get your tastebuds tingling with a visit to the chocophiles’ Mecca of Broc
- Visit Chillon Castle, beautifully set on Lake Geneva, home to the Counts of Savoy and immortalised by Byron.
- Visit King Ludwig's rococo jewel of Linderhof - an ornate hideaway set amid formal gardens where fountains play.
- Your railcar clatters more than a kilometer underground to a chilly crystalline world of myth and legend, where 'the slide' and 'Mirror Lake' await.
- Join a cruise along the most beautiful part of the Danube, where the river flows beneath cliffs hung with vines and dotted with castles.
- Stand beneath frescoed ceilings, crystal chandeliers and gilded Rococo frames where Mozart performed as a six-year-old prodigy.
- Satisfy your strudel cravings at the Imperial Court Bakery Schönbrunn to see the classic apple treat being prepared.
- Vienna boasts one of the world's most famous culinary traditions at your Celebration Dinner with Wine.
HighlightsYOUR LUXURY GOLD HOTELS
- The Fairmont Le Montreux Palace is a jewel of Belle Époque style, combining contemporary design with classical elegance.
- Nestled at the entrance to Salzburg’s Mirabell Gardens, the Hotel Bristol is full of charm and warmth and ranks amongst Europe's leading hotels.
- The sumptuous Hotel Imperial was originally built as a stately palace on the Ring Boulevard - now a hotel tastefully furnished with precious, authentic antiques for your enjoyment.
- YOUR DELICIOUS DINING EXPERIENCES
- Get to know your Tour Director and fellow guests over a Welcome Reception including a light meal (WR)
- 10 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) and 3 three course dinners (D)
- YOUR INCLUSIVE GOLD SERVICES
- Escorted by your ‘Personal Concierge’ an Insight professional Tour Director and accompanied by expert local guides where appropriate.
- Complimentary in-room Internet access (where available).
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40 seat coach with extended leg room and on-board restroom.
- Airport arrival and departure transfers at scheduled times on Day 2 and Day 12.
Terms And Conditions
For detailed Terms & Conditions, click here