Explore Club Med All-Inclusive Resorts in Florida, Mexico & the Caribbean
Dreaming of finally setting off on the tropical getaway of your dreams? Enjoy complete peace of mind while planning for your next journey with Free Cancellations on Club Med All-Inclusive Resort Stays in Florida, Mexico & the Caribbean when you book with Avoya Travel!
Terms and Conditions
- Free Cancellation offer is valid on new bookings to select Club Med Resorts for travel between 5/18/20 -7/2/21 (applies to the land portion only).
- Free Cancellations may be made up to 15 days prior to departure to receive a full refund on the land portion of the stay on the following resorts: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic; Cancun Yucatan, Mexico; Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico; Sandpiper Bay, Florida, USA; Turkoise, Turks and Caicos; Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic; Caravelle, Guadeloupe; Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique; and Columbus Isle, Bahamas (refund excludes membership fees, optional insurance, and airfare).
- Offer does not apply when booking a non-refundable rate.
- If the cancelled booking was paid using a future travel certificate, the refund will be issued as a credit for future travel to be used prior to the expiration date of the original certificate.
- No refunds will be made in the event of no-shows or interruption or cancellation by the Member after departure; revisions of any kind will be treated as a cancellation.
- Refunds will not be issued for unused travel vouchers or transfers.
- Cancellation charges for special events, certain promotions, and holiday travel may vary.
- Select resorts may impose a resort fee, which is not included in the price, and is payable directly to the resort.
- Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child are additional.
- Guests must be 18 years or older for Turkoise and 2 years or older for Columbus Isle.
- Offer is capacity controlled and may be removed at any time without notice.
- Blackout dates, cancellation penalties, payment requirements, holiday/weekend/special event surcharges, and additional restrictions may apply, please contact an Avoya Travel Vacations Specialist for more information.