Discover Which Relaxing Destination is Best for You
When you go on vacation, you deserve paradise. You deserve tranquil moments to reflect and renew – but everyone has different ways of relaxing. So, which is your preferred way to take it easy?
Do you enjoy a classic wine and dine? Or, do you love wandering in gardens and admiring art?
Silversea Cruises provides vacations to destinations around the world that are perfect for catching up on much needed R&R. Here are 4 of the most relaxing destinations that we recommend. Discover which is the right fit for you…
The Most Relaxing Vacations
There’s something peaceful about being one with nature and you’ll certainly feel connected to the wildlife and magnificent landscapes while in Alaska. Once there, you’ll realize why it’s one of the best relaxing vacations to take in the U.S.
Things to Do
- Board a research vessel to see a diverse collection of wildlife including: humpback whales, seals, sea lions and porpoises in Juneau.
- Cruise through College Fjord to see impressive glaciers and snow-capped peaks.
- Cozy up at the George Inlet Lodge for warm cider, champagne or an Alaskan beer in Ketchikan. Then enjoy a crab feast and finish with a cheesecake prepared in true Alaskan fashion.
Nothing quite compares to the laid-back feelings and positive vibes you’ll experience in the Caribbean. Without a doubt, it’s reputable beaches, award-winning cocktails, and full of life culture make this region one of the best relaxing vacations in the world.
Things to Do
- Refresh yourself with a splash at El Limon Waterfall in Samana, a town in the Dominican Republic.
- Learn from the pros and draft up the ultimate elixir at a Bacardi Mixology Seminar in San Juan. You’ll learn how to make a Cuba Libre, Daiquiri and Mojito Cubano.
- Soak in naturally formed pools and grottoes in Virgin Gorda.
- Practice your swing at The Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. You’ll have views of the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean while there.
Travel in style on a Caribbean cruise with Silversea Cruises!
Famous for its holistic practices, serene gardens and ambience, a visit to Asia will give you the boost you have been longing for. Prepare to see landscapes that will energize your perspective.
Things to Do
- Stray away from the norms of a traditional beach and sunbathe at Komodo Island in Indonesia. The beach is known for its pink sand.
- Gaze and lose yourself to the beautiful hues of pink, yellow and green found at the Rikugien Japanese Garden in Tokyo. While on the path, you’ll also encounter waterfalls and ponds.
- For a different point of view, stand among the towering bamboos at Arashiyama Bamboo Forest in Kyoto, Japan.
- Pause and enjoy an Afternoon High Tea and enjoy a performance from a live string band in Hong Kong.
Europe/ The Mediterranean
A destination on many traveler’s lists, Europe is undeniably known for its stunning art, scenery and cuisine. With dreamy coasts and rich cultures, you can’t help but feel refreshed.
Things to Do
- Sail along the Helsinki Harbor while enjoying a tea or coffee and a traditional Finnish cinnamon roll.
- Take pleasure in fine art pieces at the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam and continue your day with a smooth ride in a canal boat.
- Stroll along or drive by the stunning Amalfi Coast in Sorrento, Italy.
- Savor homemade cheese, Istrian prosciutto and wines at the Matosevic Winery in Rovinj, Croatia.
Explore the best of Europe on a cruise with Silversea Cruises!
So, which destination will you go to first? You can go to any of these fantastic regions and experience all of these excursions with Silversea Cruises. Enjoy a blissful vacation that will renew you! Leave it to Silversea Cruises to cater to your every need from the moment you step onboard to when you go ashore.