Oceania Cruises' 2021 World Cruise: The Best Value and Adventure
Travel, explore, indulge, discover – do all of this and more when you take the adventure of a lifetime onboard Oceania Cruises’ 2021 World Voyage! Imagine embarking on this 180-day itinerary that circumnavigates the globe, visiting 6 continents, and 100 ports across 44 different countries. From the Atlantic to the Pacific, and all the way back around again, enjoy a totally immersive experience of the amazing sights the world has to offer, as well as luxurious signature amenities with Early Booking Savings.
AROUND THE WORLD IN 180 DAYS
The Voyage of a Lifetime
When you set sail on Oceania Cruises’ 2021 World Cruise itinerary, you’ll begin a journey to 100 different ports-of-call around the globe, visiting 125 UNESCO World Heritage sites and getting a taste of many different cultures and perspectives.
Start in Miami and make your way through the sunny coasts of the Caribbean and Central America before heading to the tropical islands of the South Pacific. Continue onward to New Zealand and up the eastern coast of Australia before exploring the island nations of Asia and beyond. From continental Asia, your ship will take you to India and the treasures of the Persian Gulf, Egypt, and the Mediterranean before heading up the western coast of Europe to the United Kingdom. Your final leg of the journey will take you back across the pond to New York City by way of Iceland, Greenland, and Canada.
Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to join exclusive cultural shoreside events such as the following:
- Umauma Falls Makahiki Games in Hilo, Hawaii – Discover Hawaii’s rich heritage by participating in the traditions of the Makahiki Games. Try the sport of 'o'o ihe, which involves the art of spear throwing, catch an entertaining haka moa match before enjoying a farm-to-table meal all in the beautiful setting of the Big Island.
- Alpemare Beach Resort Featuring Matteo Bocelli in Livorno, Italy – Spend the day at the Bocelli family's breathtaking seaside resort, Alpemare, in Italy where you'll be wined and dined surrounded by the enchanting pine forests and mountains of the Apuan Alps. In the resorts adjoining villa, you'll be invited to enjoy a private musical performance by Matteo Bocelli.
- Riverdance Performance at the Mansion House in Dublin, Ireland – Enjoy an exclusive performance of the Riverdance troupe in Ireland's charismatic captial city. Your venue will be the historic Mansion House, the official residence of the Lord Mayor of Dublin for over 300 years and you'll be seated in the Round Room, originally built to recieve King George IV.
As you cruise from one fascinating destination you’ll enjoy 16 overnight stays in cities such as Cairns, Istanbul, Bordeaux, and Singapore. Get an in-depth look at the history of famous sites like Luxor in Egypt, where you can stand beside the majestic temples and tombs of the Valley of the Kings, Karnak, and more. Step inside the grand pagodas of Myanmar and the temples of the Elephanta Caves in Gharapuri that date back to the 7th century, sip on wine at prestigious châteaux vineyards in the French countryside, play a round of golf at one of Bermuda’s well-loved courses, and much more!
No world cruise would be complete without a worthy vessel to take you from one destination to the next in style, and Oceania Insignia is set to do just that.
This luxurious ship carries just 684 passengers, and with 400 highly trained staff onboard to assist with and anticipate your every need, a relaxed, sophisticated, and intimate atmosphere is what you’ll find the moment you step onboard. Dining venues offer 5-star cuisine with menus that change daily and onboard amenities such as the Canyon Ranch SpaClub, Artist Loft, Casino, and more ensure plenty of opportunities to pamper and enjoy yourself while sailing from one port-of-call to the next. Take advantage of onboard enrichment programs to learn more about upcoming destinations on your itinerary and immerse yourself in the cultural norms through live performances, culinary demonstrations, and more.
When you book your spot onboard the 2021 Oceania World Cruise today, you’ll enjoy the best value with special perks and savings including:
- Early booking savings of up to 64%
- Free gratuities valued up to $8,200
- Complimentary first class, roundtrip airfare
- Free 1-night pre-cruise luxury hotel stay
- Exclusive Shoreside Events included
- Free Visa package
Ready to travel the world onboard Insignia? Contact an Avoya Travel Independent Travel Expert today to learn more about Oceania Cruises' 2021 World Cruise journey. Don’t wait – bookings are open now and expected to fill up fast!